Federal Sales Coaching
All Federal – All The Time
1:1 Coaching Is Designed To Help Build & Grow Your Federal Sales Practice
Coaching sessions provide a tactical complement to both our Instructor led and On Demand Federal Sales Certification Training program.
Our Instructor led and OnDemand Federal Sales Certification Training program provides over 140 hours of targeted federal sales training that addresses key aspects of the federal sales process. Coaching sessions then provide 1:1 tactical coaching on how to best manage and execute either the Territory, Reseller Relationship or Marketing of your Federal Sales Business Plan in order to elicit the best results, fast.
Below are some sample topics that could be covered in your custom 1:1 coaching session.
1:1 Territory Coaching
- Developing your territory marketing plan
- Territory development techniques
- Territory planning activities
- Effectively leveraging online tools to locate customers & develop whitespace
- Qualifying leads
1:1 Reseller Coaching
- Channel Strategy
- Channel Partner Agreement Strategy
- Channel Partner Framework
- Channel Partner Requirements
- Channel Partner Registrations
- Joint Marketing
1:1 Marketing Coaching
- Establish brand awareness
- Inbound and Outbound Communication
- Lead Generation Campaigns
- Federalizing all marketing collateral
- Developing a customer profile
- Competitive Information
Why Federal Sale Training
Build a customized achievable, trackable, and measurable
Federal Territory Plan
One-on-One Coaching session will cover:
- Goal setting
- Territory Plan Methodology
- Marketing Plan Techniques
- Checklist Accountability
- Customer Centric Product Strategies
- Executing the Methodology, Techniques and Strategies to achieve stated GOALS.
What our customers say about us
Alexander N. closed over $385,000 in business less than 2 months after completing the course.
“I really enjoyed my experience throughout the duration of the Sanctum Federal course and utilize the knowledge everyday as a sales rep. I also owe you an additional thank you due to my success last September in closing my largest deal with Peterson Air Force Base. I was able to rely on what I learned through my training to successfully drive the opportunity from the time it was released until it was officially booked.”